السبت، 24 يناير 2009

Hi - iam a shemale

iam lebanese ssexy shemale - living in dubai -UAE - iam looking for top shemale , mistress lady or t-girl for sex

my email: iam_shemale@hotmail.com

هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. I WANT U PLS, CNTACT ME, THIS MY NO. 0503761567. AND PLS GIVE MEYOUR NO. IAM 25 OLD MALE IN BURDUBAI, ILIKE U . IWANT U

    ردحذف
  2. hi
    im gay from dubai
    im both oral
    same time bottom

    i love shemale

    can i meet u sweeeyt

    ردحذف
  3. hi
    dont mean to disturb you.
    i am very much fascinated by trasexual women.
    i dont like gays, but a transexual woman always fascinates me

    ردحذف
  4. Hello possible that I may have a special friend I'm serious in a relationship with youالاستماعقراءة صوتية للكلمات
    القاموس - عرض القاموس المفصلصيغة تعجب0.Hi0.Welcome0.Hallo
    EM: fif_111@hotmail.com 0096555111431

    ردحذف
  5. hi iam man in abudhabi ilike send to my email your mobile no. and pic plz plz?

    my email :waz1976@gmail.com

    thankss

    ردحذف
  6. Hello,,,nice to meet you
    and i like shemale so much and i`m a top hard
    hope meet you
    send to me your email if you wish
    my email is : birvehart88@yahoo.com
    have a lovely time..

    ردحذف
  7. im nart from dubai im male
    call me plez
    0567155141

    ردحذف